Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 30th
Another 'supposed' to early morning. This time my alarm was set wrong. I woke up at 6:30 am, 30 minutes away from the start time of a run in Central Park. So back to bed I went. This day was not lost though, I went out for my long run.



The way my nike+ has been calculating - this run was most likely 14 miles.

September 29th
I was supposed to wake up and do the 5th Avenue Mile run, but again - I felt like shit. This lasted most of the day. I slept until about noon, went back to bed around 5, woke up at 9, back in bed at 11pm.


September 28th
Felt better, decided to get a run in.



September 27th
I did not sleep well, or wake up feeling great. I opted out of running and decided to Xtrain when I got home if I felt better.
60 Mins on the elliptical


September 26th
I went out for a run, but started feeling really sick, nauseous and overheating. So I stopped after 1.5 miles.

September 25th
7-8 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home